We chose the local’s finest cowhide vegetable tanned leather.
Why Vegetable Tanned Leather?
- Durability & Strength
- Environmental-Friendly; Process of tanning through vegetable tannins which often comes from trees
- Colors and Textures have a more natural and organic look
- Beautiful Aging Qualities, a unique patina acquired after usage
- Irregular, Genuine Aesthetic, and Distinctive Unique features of a cowhide are preserved.
We use a waxed thread, for saddle-stitching.
The photo represents the difference with machine-stitch threads.
- THICKER THREAD TO ENSURE DURABILITY
- USED IN OUR TRADITIONAL PROCESS OF SADDLE-STITCHING
Below are some brief overview of our leather making process
NATURAL POLISH BALM
We Homemade all our Natural Polish Balm. Benefits include:
100% Organic Beeswax – Moisturizer & Adds a top layer coat for water resistance
100% Organic Cocoa Butter – Rich in Vitamin E & Antioxidants. Helps soften leather and maintain the aging of leather